Wednesday 8 April 2015

burn that butt

Guess what? Three consecutive sunny days! I think this may be the first time this has happened this year.

Today was butt day. Oh, the joys. I don't mind it, but I just really wish it was arm day, in all fairness. I only ended up having time to do the Fat Loss Cardio and the Beach Ready Butt videos. I loved the PliĆ© Hops and the Knee Crazies since I do them all the time in street dance class.

This evening's two hour rehearsals went pretty well. Because it was so warm today, I got unbearably sweaty - my back is the worst. But that's a good thing, right? Shows I've been working hard. There's only 9 more hours of rehearsals before Sunday! We've had to change some parts of the dance because the guy who does so many cool tricks and flips in our routines has sadly broken his leg, which must feel so awful for him! We all feel pretty bad about it, now we have to do him proud!

Bring on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment