Thursday 9 April 2015

shaking all over

One of these days, I'm going to run out of new post names xD

Sadly, I only had time to do one of Cassey's videos today. Revision is in full swing, after realising this morning that my first exam is in 33 days. So I chose the Ultimate Hot Body Workout, which I haven't done for such a long time, but love! You know the move where you take your legs out and in, crossing the ankles each time? Well, that was an absolute killer! I felt my core working, and my legs themselves were actually shaking so hard. Just as much as my arms shook in the half-cobra push ups.

But on top of this, I also did the arm challenge and a push up challenge! I managed 5, which is a personal record xD I can't do them to save my life, so I'm proud! Here's the push up challenge I did:


Then I had two hours of dance rehearsals. Seven hours of them left before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment