Friday 8 May 2015

study break

Since the post I published earlier, I decided to take an evening off from revising and just do some Blogilates videos instead. I've missed doing them, but now I realise how unfit I've been getting! The one thing that inspired me to do this is the possibility of being able to cosplay Wonder Woman the day after my exams finish, so I really want to look my best for then! A local event is trying to break the world record for the number of people dressed as superheroes, I think, and I can't wait! Hannah's going as Supergirl:)

Anyway, I only had time to do Abs in a Flash, 5 Minute Toned Arms and the 30 Day Thigh Slimming Challenge. But oh my life, it was so worth it! I'm tired and achey now! Just as well I'm off to bed now, to recover before ballet tomorrow ;) Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment