Thursday 11 June 2015

me, running?

Upon waking this morning, I felt no soreness from yesterday's 1000 Abs Challenge. But much to my relief, as the day wore on they've become more and more sore, a feeling that I love oh so much!

Once the heat died down a little, I actually went for a run this evening! Like, I've never run out of my own free will before. I'd arranged to go with a friend last week, but now she's too busy with school, so I just took off and went on my own. I only did 1.5 km, and I guess I walked quite a bit due to stitches (typical xD) so it took around 15 mins I think, but at least now I know what I'm (not) capable of. I'd like to try the same route tomorrow and pace myself a little better, so perhaps I don't have to walk as much.

Afterwards I did the Swimsuit Slimdown again, and I really love it! It's just so intense, and I quite like all of the moves, especially as they seem to challenge the core a lot. Anyway, that's all for now, I my last exam of the week tomorrow. Goodnight! *fingers crossed that I'll be sore tomorrow!*



No comments:

Post a Comment