Thursday 4 June 2015

pick up the pace

On Sunday morning I managed quite a few videos. I did the Quick Cardio Warmup again, 5 Min Flat Abs, Abs in a Flash, 6 Min to Sexy Thighs and the I Really Like You Squat Challenge. My legs were feeling tired, but I really want to slim them down and tone them some more, so it's all worth it.

Today I got home before 12pm because my exam was a morning one, meaning I was supposed to revise all afternoon. But when I sat down to do some work, I couldn't sit still, what with the 20°C+ sunny afternoon just sitting there taunting me. If I was a runner, that's what I'd be doing. Maybe go for a nice little jog. However, I am not, so I decided to just do some more pilates. 

Anyway, I did the Quick Cardio Warmup, Beautiful Body (I loved using my stretchy band!), Playa del Plank, 6 Min to Sexy Thighs (except the last move!) and Abs in a Flash. I followed this with yoga and stretching in the garden!

Also, I'd actually planned to start jogging with a friend tomorrow, but I'm babysitting instead, so I think I'm going to go for a little run on Saturday or Sunday with her in a revision break instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment