Tuesday 11 August 2015

splits

A little over a month ago, I pulled my left hamstring, just above my knee. Ever since, I've kept it rested, and so it now feels a whole lot better. Not perfect, but usable. Today, I did some garden yoga to start feeling a little stretchier, and my splits have changed quite a bit over this time off.

In the dance classes at the start of the holidays, after I pulled my ham, I stretched my right side more. Now I am more or less flat in my right leg splits, whereas before I wasn't quite there.



My left splits, however, have gone from flat to not, as if they've swapped with my right splits. I didn't take a picture, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Finally, I think I'm a little closer to my middle splits! Check them out :)


I'm immensely proud of myself for these last ones, as I've never been this close before! Thanks Hannah for inspiring me to keep pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment